Sunday, July 30, 2006

LOVE YOU ALL !!

Message from George-Anne
O.K. Classmates looks like I have CONTROL love that word) of this. Thanks to all that voted for me to DO THIS...OH you didn't get that ballot... well WHAT YOU GOING TO DO? Fire me... I DON'T THINK SO! I'm having to much fun with this and Jerry Gillette set it up for ME.
Rules and helpful hints.
1. Hold all anti-remarks about me to yourself... see I AM KEEPING SOME PICTURES for future use if I NEED
THEM!!! I also have some spies out there among you and it DOES GET BACK.
2. Any objections go directly to Carol Hall Yowell (should have her address if you saved the list that was
given to you.)
(o.k. I heard that "smarty smarty smarty".)
3. Always try to look at the photographer when you see one coming your way, smile and you might want
to suck in tummy. Just kidding I wouldn't have any funny captions if you did that!!
4. I PROMISE NOT TO EMBARRASS ANYONE
(honest Brownie Honor) llth Street School- Mrs. Jess Funk gave me my badge.
5....TO BE ADDED WHEN NEEDED
PLEASE HAVE FUN WITH THIS AND WE WILL BE SENDING OUT INFO.WHEN PROBLEMS ARE BROUGHT UP.
HOPE IN THE FUTURE THERE WILL BE OTHERS HELPING AND I WON'T BE ALONE OUT HERE !
ALL FUTURE MESSAGES WILL BE POSTED ON THIS CONCERNING THE CLASS... SO CHECK IN !!

No comments: