Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Letter from Audrey to all of us.

Hi Classmates!
At the beginnig of this year, Johnnie and I were so excited about our upcoming class re-union and made plans to attend. Even though we couldn't make it, we have thoroughly enjoyed the many pictures (compliments of Carol, Mavis and John). I look at them often, smile and remember "the good old days".
Johnnie is into Radiation and Chemo now and so far is doing pretty good but he has only had a few treatments and many more scheduled. It's a huge battle, but we will fight it together as always.
I'm truly sincere in saying that each of you hold a special place in my heart and I wish to thank all for your encouragement and prayers on our behalf.

The blog is great and I will be checking it often. You may put anything you want with our picture.

Love to all...................Audrey

No comments: