Monday, October 23, 2006

B.G.H.S 1954


Message from Jerry Mitchell-
Hi Georgie, My name is Jerry Mitchell and I attended B.G.Jr. High School in 1952,'53 & '54. I played cornet in the band and some of my class mates were, Freddie Lancaster, Georgeann Wilcoxson, Bobby Ramsey, Martha Welch, Sue Bilbrey and many others. Due to my fathers work, my family moved away from B. G. after the school year of 1954. I joined the Navy in 1958 and the homeport of my first ship was Key West, Fl. My family moved to Tampa in 1959. --Recently I was in contact with Georgeann Wilcoxson and she introduced me to your "blog". I noticed that you had a picture of Sue Bilbrey Gilligan & remembered that I had a newspaper clipping from the Park City Daily News of us.
Thanks for the work you are doing on the Blog. & good luck with your upcoming reunion. Go Purples!
Jerry Mitchell
899 Oak Hollow Place
Brandon, Fl 33510 (813) 685-0808 jamas15@verizon.net

No comments: