Sunday, June 24, 2007

Hello Class of 1958!

Shirley and I had the honor of visiting George Anne during the weekend of the Class of 1957 reunion. She is a most gracious hostess as many of you are aware. I want to publicly thank her and David and Georgeann Wilcoxson for making our stay such a memorable occasion.

I have agreed to assist George Anne with the posting of pictures and announcements on this blog as they happen throughout the coming year leading up to the 100th anniversary of BGHS and the 50th reunion of the Class of 1958.

Posted below are a few pictures from my visit. I have posted many more on the class of '57 blog. I can repost some of them here if you like or you can view them at bghsclassof57.blogspot.com

I'm happy to assist and look forward to helping with your 50th.

Jerry

No comments: