
Hey Class of 1958, you're only 11 months away from your 50th class reunion. I'm making another appeal for you to look for that senior picture and send it to me or George Anne. Not to worry if you can't find one or if you don't have one, I will make your photo name tag using the photo I have scanned from the 1958 Beacon. But, there is a difference in quality and I am demonstrating that difference with two name tags I created of George Anne. If you have a copy of your original senior picture, your can E-mail it to me at jamas15@verizon.net, or mail it to me or give it to George Anne and she will see that I get it. Several of you have already sent me your pictures and your name tags have been created.
Happy Hunting,
Jerry
Note: To really see the difference, click on the name tag to enlarge the picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment