Saturday, September 01, 2007

Georgie's Corner


Hello there folks. Yes since no one else is working on this (hint, hint) I have decided to name this Georgie's Corner.
Why don't you jump in and help and we can call it ______ Corner. I can easily set it up for you.
I have really been getting so much feed back with Thanks so we will just keep it a going.
PLEASE READ THE NEXT TWO NEW POST WITH INFORMATION CONCERNING THE 50TH. I HAVE HAD A LOT OF THE CLASS WANTING THE DATES AND THAT IS MAIN REASON FOR THESE POSTS.
A little news from you all:
Margaret and Leight are traveling the LEWIS/CLARK TRAIL these days. Margaret called to let me know they were in Great Falls, Montana and had been to Ft.Benton. Knowing Margaret she wanted to look up Jim's office when he was in practice 34 yrs. ago... she found a lady that gave them directions plus Jim had delivered her baby. Now the Wilson's were heading to see Carolyn and Jerry Stahl in Colorado. They were having a wonderful time!
Heard from Joe Wilhite- wanted to know the blog site.. Welcome Joe!
Robert Resch sent us some of the 1957 football programs for the 50th. We are getting a lot of material for "moments to Remember" but can always use more. Thanks Robert!
Heard from Joyce Strickler- "just staying cool and watching the lake go down some". Joyce also turned in a lot of wonderful 50s memorabilia.
Up date on Audrey and Johnnie- all doing fine. Love that kind of news.
Up date on Nancy Odil Kinsner- Will start radiation on the 4th and finish Oct.22. Feeling good and of course our thoughts and prayers are with you. She is so up about this. e-mail jina94@bellsouth.net
WE WILL NO LONGER BE HAVING OUR BRUNCH AT LOGAN'S ROAD HOUSE- IT BURNED DOWN! THE GOOD NEWS IS WE HAD DECIDED AFTER THE LAST BRUNCH WE WOULD NO LONGER BE GOING THERE-SERVICE WAS BAD!
stay posted for where we will be heading in November...kinda running out of places but no NEED TO BURN OUR BRUNCH PLACES behind us.
I KNOW YOU ALL HAVE PICTURES.. OF family, places, you- please send them and I will be happy to share. My file is as dry as Bowling Green right now.
How dry is it! Well I heard that Marilyn and Tom were taking their horse to their son's since Robert still had grass and they were returning with hay to feed their goats.
Till later- your classmate Georgie

No comments: