
TIME: 12:00 P.M. (CENTRAL TIME) -as long as we want to stay
PLACE: COVINGTON WOODS PARK- SHELTER #2
A little different this year- we will start eating as soon as folks arrive and food is on the table!
THIS IS A FULL POT LUCK... BRING A MEAT DISH, SALAD, SIDE DISH, DESSERT OR DRINKS. PICK ONE THAT YOU WILL BE BRINGING AND LET CAROL HALL YOWELL know : PHONE RSVP- 270-781-2697
PLEASE RSVP BY SEPTEMBER 17TH!!
OR e-mail George-Anne goodrum1@bellsouth.net
THERE WILL BE NO CHARGE BUT.."the HAT will be out for donations" !
Of course please bring any pictures you want to share. Some business to discuss on future plans and update on the past Reunion.. I hope to return pictures and items that I have - before I head to Post Office to mail them out. (Sorry folks but it has been a very busy summer.)
I have added some Reunion pictures that Sue Bilbrey Gilligan and Carol Gillette Garrow sent this week. Thanks ladies.
Added notes: No we haven't heard a thing about BGHS 100th -glad we didn't wait.
Blackey Hayes Class of '57 says he will be at the Pot Luck to talk about SOS. That is Save Our School and up dates on what is happening with our old BGHS.
HOPE TO SEE YOUR SMILING FACES AND SHARE WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN DOING SINCE JUNE!
No comments:
Post a Comment