Monday, October 20, 2008

THE BRUNCH


In case you missed this Brunch you will not want to miss the next one!
OUR BURNCH will be NOVEMBER 1ST - Saturday : 11:30A.M, will be held at LOGAN'S ROADHOUSE . 2920 SCOTTSVILLE RD. (BETWEEN SHONEY'S AND TOYS R US). THEY ARE UNDER A NEW MANAGEMENT SINCE THEY BURNED DOWN AND are welcoming us back. We will have the back room and no extra charge .
After the folks decided at the Pot Luck to keep having the brunch everyother Month we will try Logan's and see how we like it. Marion Ray and I went out for lunch while he was here just to see how it was and we thought it was great! Marion Ray said "it's the best cheese bacon buger I have had in a looong time". And like I said -WE WERE WELCOMED BACK!
NO PROBLEM WE CAN ALWAYS CHANGE . MAIN THING IS TO GET TOGETHER RIGHT.
IF NOT TOO MUCH PROBLEM GIVE ME AN IDEA IF YOU ARE COMING. CAROL AND I WILL NOT BE CALLING . Those are Carol's orders. Gee she was pee-oed (is that a word or not ?) You get the idea.

No comments: