Friday, November 07, 2008

Here Comes the Bride!

Directions to wedding of Pete and Sue at Fountain City Presbyterian Church (FCPC) on December 6, 2008, at 2:00 pm. From BG go through Summerset on Cumberland Parkway, take 80 east to I-75 south, in Knoxville take I-640 east to Exit 6 (Broadway and Old Broadway), proceed through light at Old Broadway to Broadway light. Turn North (right) and go about two miles past duck pond on left to Gresham. Turn east (left). Proceed up hill to fork in road, take left fork to parking lot on left for Fountain City Presbyterian Church. Take walkway across from parking lot up hill, turn left at building (The Chappell) and proceed to front door of Chappell. Go in! From Nashville take I-40 east to I-640 east. Proceed to exit 6 and follow directions as above. Problems; call 865-216-9244, Pete's cell.


If you are planning to attend and are leaving from the Bowling Green area, please RSVP George-Anne and she will make a list to give to Pete and Sue. If you need a ride please call George-Anne for more details.

No comments: