Friday, February 13, 2009

From Audrey & Johnnie Austin:"We're Comin' Home"

Hello Friends & Family,
I am so happy to inform you that we will be moving back home to KY the first week in March. YES!!! our home finally sold and we have been packing all week and are almost finished. I am exhausted but can rest better knowing that part of the stress has eased.
The oncology dept is trying to get another PET and CAT scan scheduled for Johnnie before we leave and line up a doctor in Louisville. So far he is holding on real well with the medication he is on. I know a lot of you have been praying for his health and for us to get home soon, so now we can just be thankful that our prayers have been answered.
Please wish us well as I do all of you. I will be sending another E-mail as soon as we get settled and have the computer up and running.
Love to all,
Audrey

No comments: