Dear Classmates. I am taking this post just to Thank you for all of the lovely cards and messages. Your support over the years has meant so much to Carol and myself - you always would ask "how is your Mother" and yes they did have a very long and full life. I am doing fine these days just a lot ahead for the clousure but so many of you have gone through this and know it will happen. Carol after being such a loving and careing daughter ,is now able to get her house in order from the top to the bottom and I hope is getting some rest from the past years. It was hard for us to believe that our Mothers were at peace in such a short time from each other.
I know there are more Classmates who are facing what we have gone through and will follow in our steps in time. My prayers and thoughts go to them.
THAT'S ALL FOLKS FOR THIS MONTH!!
No comments:
Post a Comment