We will be having the August Brunch -Saturday the 15th. 11:30 at Logan's Roadhouse . Now remember this is the date Marion Ray "will be in town" so you all come on.
Now the committe sitting at one table at the Hail and Farewell decided OUR CLASS RETREAT would be in the Fall of 2010. (I wanted it in 2009 but Boss Lady C/H/Y SAID "no way"... so guess it will be another year.)
Hey at least I get a jump on things in passing this on. Folks have been wanting to get back to Barren River Park just to hang out!
Now the pictures coming up for the evening-I am sorry I didn't get everyone in but it got dark and I just starting snaping believe you will get the idea that is was fun . Where is Mavis? in the kitchen I am sure. Sure miss those folks but they are just an e-mail away. Now we really did have fun meeting Wiley what a great couple they make believe he will be with us from now on since Pat said "he had fun " and Pat had trouble pulling him away that evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment