"This is quotes I received on Princess Cruise for Dec. 1st Sun. Dec.8th. Departure on Royal Princess (new boat) .
Balcony rooms, two per room, $2,262.00 or $1,131.00 per person. If anyone wants to go I need full name that appears on passport and address. If they have not cruised with Princess before I may be able to get some extra room credit for them. (I'm sure each room will come with some room credit). The category for the rooms is BC.
The schedule will be -Fort Lauderdale-Princess Cay-St Thomas-St Maarten-Fort Lauderdale.
If anybody wants to go the quicker I get the information, the more likely we can get the rooms next to each other.
I think if Pete & Sue go Carol and I will drive down and pick them up. If anyone goes by air they will have to take care of that themself. Boarding the boat ususlly starts about 11:30-12:00 and leaves port around 5:00."
FOLKS THIS IS BILLY JOE'S IDEA AND YOU NEED TO SEND HIM THE INFORMATION BJPAWLEY@AOL.COM
THEN HE CAN SEND YOU MORE DETAILS.
DOES SOUND LIKE A FUN TRIP FOR FOLKS....LET HIM KNOW AS SOON AS YOU CAN!!
GIVES YOU AN IDEA OF THE ROYAL PRINCESS.
No comments:
Post a Comment