Monday, May 05, 2014
HELLO THERE CLASSMATES!
PLEASE EXCUSE THE MISTAKES IN THIS POST!!
I just wanted to see if I could send something and if my brain was working to tell you the truth..
Thank you all for answering all of the e-mails .
Carol- we are so Happy for you and Mac and I will forward the messages that I have received .
Marion Ray reminded me that we have lost 21 from our Class and some folks couldn't believe that ... check it is true.
SO LET'S KEEP UP AND GET TOGETHER WHEN YOU CAN.
I am still waiting for pictures etc. messages from you all.
Take care-stay safe . *** now for the post below just click onto the link and I'll keep my fingers it works.
Love you all and yes I miss you !!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment