Folks the October Brunch held at Logan's Roadhouse was a BIG SUCCESS!
There were 33 attending! The following were there and I know Marion Ray was beside himself! Glad so many could attend and thanks to Carol for getting this together and staying cool when more kept coming in.
Carol & Mac, Carol Burton, Bill Pawley, Marion Ray, Shirley Sublett, Jim and Mary Ann Cox, Betty Butler, Norma Wilson, Larry Mc clure, Beverly & Steve Carter, Tom & Janet Davidson, Mary Price, Susan Slaughter, John Miller, Harold & Elaine Reynolds, Nancy & Jim Kinsner, Joyce Copas, Pat Morgan, Ramona & Jimmy Morrison, Albert & Elsie Harston, Charlotte Simpson, Wayne Campbell, Marilyn & Tom Monin, Betsy Monroe. Wheeeee I count 33!!!
NOW YOU CAN LOOK AT THE PICTURES AND FIND EVERYONE! THANK YOU SO MUCH NORMA JEAN FOR TAKING THE PICTURES AND SENDING THEM ON.* someone might grab the camera and take Norma Jean's picture the next time.
FOLKS: THE CHRISTMAS BRUNCH WILL BE DEC. 13TH AND I WILL BE SENDING OUT MORE INFORMATION LATER.
Wednesday, October 29, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment