Friday, February 05, 2016

CLASS :  OUR REUNION WILL BE APRIL 29 AND THE 30TH.  APRIL 29 IS THE SOCIAL EVENING AND THE 30TH IS THE REUNION.
   THIS MESSAGE IS :PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE COMING OR NOT.  WE NEED TO GET A NUMBER BEFORE WE MAKE UP THE INVITATIONS FOR THE $$ NEEDED .  
     E-MAIL ME AT gagoodrum1@gmail.com or you can call Carol Yowell- 270-781-2697 or email-ycayo@aol.com
  (my phone works sometimes)
 We are just helping the committee right now.
   TO RESERVE YOU A ROOM CLICK ON BELOW.. $105.00 HAS BEEN LOCKED IN FOR YOU.

                       
                       My name is Kaleighn Whipkey and I am the Group Rooms Coordinator at the Holiday Inn University Plaza. I am working wtih Nicole McDonald in assisting guestrooms for your group block. Below I have created an online booking link. Guests may also call 270-745-0088 or 1-800-HOLIDAY and mention block code BGC.

No comments: