Tuesday, March 31, 2020

MESSAGE FROM LINDA JOHNSON KORN

CLASS I HAD TO PASS THIS ON - (HOPE YOU DON'T MIND LINDA).  LINDA ALWAYS WAS SO FUNNY AND WITTY AND THIS BROUGHT A CHUCKLE !
   GEE I MISS THIS GIRL!  

Hi Georgie,
It's a pleasure to come across a website that brings a smile to my face in this time of death,doom and dire warnings.  Yes, this means YOU old people stay inside and out of sight!!  Hope you and your family are well.  One good thing our Gov. is stopping all cars from NY, NJ, Conn crossing over the state line & warning them.  Damn Yankees;  I wasn't crazy about them in healthier daze.  Thank-you Miz Scarlet...

We are doing OK in this climate of fear & social distancing.  No toilet paper, but corn cobs on standby.  Thanx for David W formula for disinfectant; I was a bit late at every CVS no aloe vera or alcohol.  Luckily I had  a bottle stashed away from an earlier sun session + alcohol, so the mad scientist set to work.  We have food & ammo for "end times"; what else can you do?

Stay in touch.  We can't have too many friends these days.  We will keep you in our prayers.

                        Love, 
                                Linda K

PLEASE REMEMBER YOU ALL CAN SEND ME A MESSAGE AND I CAN POST IT FOR YOU.  AT LEAST UNTIL I PACK UP THE COMPUTER!  

No comments: